The Association for Passive Optical LAN is a non-profit organization composed of manufacturers, distributors, integrators, and consulting companies who are actively involved in the Passive Optical LAN marketplace. Our members support the growth and education of the Passive Optical LAN industry and are focused on formulating solutions on how best to market, install, educate, and support this burgeoning field.
The Association for Passive Optical LAN advocates the education and global adoption of passive optical networks for the local area network marketplace.
- Impact industry research
- Involvement in POL events, training and webinars
- Recognition through members’ annual awards
- Contribute to APOLAN Annual members’ meeting
- Influence association news releases and social media
- Assist in authoring published articles
- Gain coverage in APOLAN newsletter
- Contribute to POL technical resources