Wednesday, July 29th, 11:00 AM EST – you can register here to join.
As the sheer number of IoT devices, wireless access points and bandwidth requirements continue to accelerate for modern smart buildings and business operations, Passive Optical LAN (POL) technology is uniquely positioned to gracefully support this evolution for decades without costly changes to the network infrastructure.
The purpose of this webcast is to educate the information and communications technology industry on how a fiber-based enterprise POL architecture can simplify local area network design, improve operational efficiencies for IT staff, break traditional copper network limitations and fortify the network with tighter security.
Sign-up now to join this webinar and you will learn:
- What is Passive Optical LAN
- How POL technology works
- Why a POL design is better
- Where POL is being deployed
- And, who benefits from POL
Our subject matter expert presenters will provide 45 minutes of content and thus we will be sure to leave 15 minutes for 2-way dialogue to answer webinar attendee questions concerning Passive Optical LAN.
- Matt Miller, Networks Leader @ AECOM Technology Solutions – email@example.com
- Brian Hanson, Director Enterprise Solutions @ Alpha Technologies – Brian.Hanson@alpha.ca
- Chad Hines, Senior Engineering Project Manager @ ITConnect – firstname.lastname@example.org
You can click here to reserve your participation for this event