Thursday, October 22nd, 11:00 AM EST (1-hour) – you can register here to join.
We know fiber-based networks are absolutely superior when compared to old copper-based networks. It is also common knowledge that Passive Optical LAN (POL) is widely deployed in corporate offices and hotel rooms because it:
- Centralize IT management for easier and more efficient operations
- Reduce, and even remove, the need for telecommunications rooms
- Eliminate space-hogging, heat-generating and power-hungry midspan electronics
- Use smaller, lighter, less expensive cables to reduce pathway and space impacts
- Support future technologies, greater densities and more bandwidth with no disruptions
So, where and how can we better promote the use of fiber cabling and accelerate the adoption of this great optical technology called POL across all enterprise markets?
The purpose of this webcast is to educate the information and communications technology industry on how a fiber-based enterprise POL architecture can break legacy copper network hard limitations and even extend POL usage beyond traditional fiber to the desk (offices) and fiber to the room (hotels).
Join this webinar and you will learn:
- Where POL provides unique design advantages above and beyond the status quo
- How POL is a better architecture for wireless, Wi-Fi 6, cellular, DAS and 5G readiness
- Why POL offers powering benefits inside and outside buildings
Our subject matter expert presenters will provide 45 minutes of content and thus we will be sure to leave 15 minutes for 2-way dialogue to answer webinar attendee questions concerning Passive Optical LAN.
- Alan Bertsch, President @ QYPSYS – [email protected]
- Jeff Van Horne, President @ UberData Networks – [email protected]
- Jeromy Kendall, President @ Edge Power Solutions – [email protected]
You can click here to reserve your participation for this event.