The Association for Passive Optical LAN is a non-profit organization composed of manufacturers, distributors, integrators, and consulting companies who are actively involved in the Passive Optical LAN marketplace. Our members support the growth and education of the Passive Optical LAN industry and are focused on formulating solutions on how best to market, install, educate, and support this burgeoning field.
The Association for Passive Optical LAN advocates the education and global adoption of passive optical networks for the local area network marketplace.
Board of Directors
- Board Chairman: Matt Miller, AECOM
- Director: Alan Bertsch, Qypsys
- Director: Roland Feldman, DZS
- Director: Gayla Arrindell, Corning
- Director: Brian Hardy, ITConnect
- Director: John Hoover, Tellabs
- President: Thomas C. Ruvarac, Tellabs
- Vice-President: Open
- Secretary and Treasurer: Gypsy Sonny, Qypsys
The Association has currently organized our members into four Committees focused on a variety of activities.
- Alan Bertsch, Chair (Qypsys)
- Brian Hardy, Chair (ITConnect)
- John Hoover, Chair (Tellabs)
- Paul Ryan, Chair (Temple)
- Leon Zhang, Chair (Huawei)