Member Awards History
2016 Member Award Winners
Education Award: Recognizes APOLAN member companies that implemented learning initiatives to contribute to the education of passive optical LAN and its benefits.
- Platinum Winner: Commscope, VT Group, Noovis and CallisonRTKL for POL two-day training course at BICSI
- Gold Winner: VT Group with supporting member company Corning for AIA PON training course and the 2nd Annual Hospitality POL Seminar: Delivering the Future Flexible Hotel Event.
Innovation Award: Recognizes APOLAN member companies that promoted innovative advancements to meet industry technical challenges.
- Platinum Winner: CAILabs with supporting member companies IBM, Nokia and Tellabs for AROONA-POL
- Platinum Winner: VT Group with supporting member company Tellabs for Delaware North Headquarters Mixed-Use Development
- Gold Winner: Qypsys with supporting member companies Corning and Zhone for POL implementation at the National Museum of African American History and Culture – Smithsonian
Promotion Award: Recognizes APOLAN member companies that implemented promotion initiatives to contribute with the awareness of passive optical LAN and its benefits.