2017 APOLAN Member Award Winners
“NEW YORK – February 7, 2018 – BICSI Winter Conference 2018 booth #631 – The Association for Passive Optical LAN (APOLAN), the non-profit organization driving both education and adoption for Passive Optical Local Area Networks (POL), today announced the winners of the 2017 APOLAN Awards. Honorees were recognized at the APOLAN annual member meeting awards ceremony on Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at the BICSI 2018 Winter Conference & Exhibition.
The Innovation Award: Recognizes APOLAN member companies that have promoted innovative POL advancements to meet industry technical challenges.
- Qypsys with supporting member companies Corning and Dasan Zhone for POL deployment for a national headquarter complex located in Durant, Oklahoma
- Alpha Technologies with supporting member companies Tellabs, OCC and ITConnect for NEC Class 2 Remote Line Power Solution
The Promotion Award: Recognizes APOLAN member companies that have implemented promotion initiatives to contribute with the awareness of POL and its benefits.
- CallisonRTKL for “The Future of Passive Optical LAN” video
- Nokia for Nokia LAN Savings Calculator
Education Award: Recognizes APOLAN member companies that have implemented learning initiatives to contribute to the education of POL and its benefits.
- Alpha Technologies with supporting member companies ITConnect, Tellabs, and OCC for Introduction of POL to Architectural & Engineering Firms
- CallisonRTKL, ITConnect, Inc., Noovis, VT Group with supporting member companies 3M and IBM for Fundamentals of Passive Optical LAN”
Read the full press release here, on Globenewswire.com